Re: Europa-List: Mass Balance Arm Cable Attach

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Mass Balance Arm Cable Attach
From: Tim Weert <tim.weert@hccnet.nl>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 09:37:11

Hi Tony,

I spoke Andy from Europa 2004. He told me that a (mandatory) modification on
the mass balance arm will be available soon. Europa is testing a few
prototypes (6) at this moment. After approval of the PFA, the mod will
become available for all Europa's. In a few weeks we will all know more
about the approved modificated mass balance arm. There is a good change that
a prototype without cables will be the final solution.

If you wait a few weeks, it may safe you a lot time right now.

Regards, Tim.

Heerhugowaard,

PH-JAI

460 XS TG 914UL Airmaster