Re: Europa-List: Anguish..........

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Anguish..........
From: Gerry Holland <gnholland@onetel.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 20:52:59

Ferg Hi!

We are all in Europe suffering various changes in composition of delivered
Fuels having started years back with the first unleaded changes.

In all of these ensuing years the combustion Engine and it's fuel supply has
coped with some minor and major tweaks to the systems.

It will be worth monitoring and investigating what the Automotive Industry
are feeling on the subject. Cars have Aluminium and plastic throughout them
for fuel transfer and storage so I cannot envisage your feeling of
trepidation being accepted technically or politically.

It has to be said I'm a little of an optimist but I've a feeling all will
work out through additives or other subtle changes.

I will be interested in other more informed responses.

Fortunately we have an election in next few months!

Regards

Gerry