RE: Europa-List: Radiator Fitting

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Radiator Fitting
From: G-IANI <giani@ntlworld.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 19:12:44

My radiator, supplied in 2002 was the same as your so I made tubular spacers
as you suggest and used longer bolts.  Looking at the new radiator Terry
Clarke has just received this cranks in the, welded on, side plates which
make it the width of the duct.

If you use tubular spacers then the some air can go down the sides. I did
not find this a problem but outside UK you may need the additional cooling.

Ian Rickard  #505 G-IANI XS Trigear
Europa Club Assistant Mods Rep
e-mail mods@europaclub.org.uk
   or direct g-iani@ntlworld.com