RE: Europa-List: counterboring spar

Subject: RE: Europa-List: counterboring spar
From: Jeremy Davey <EuropaFlyer3@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 21:03:00

Andrew (et al),

Can I suggest you check your build manual against the latest updates
available online? I've got a feeling that the depth of that counterbore has
been significantly reduced - but only after I did mine :-(

Regards,
Jeremy

Jeremy Davey
Europa Monowheel 537M G-EZZA
Europa Club Vice-Chairman, Webmaster, PFA NC Representative
PFA EC Member
"If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs, then it is
possible you haven't grasped the severity of the situation."
Tail done
Standard XS wings with mods underway
CM installed in fuse (with airbrakes fittings)
1250 build hours to date
Intended fit:
Rotax 914 turbo, Airmaster CS fully-feathering prop
Lots of lights, buttons, switches, gizmos, and alarms