Re: Europa-List: Pitch Torque Tube

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Pitch Torque Tube
From: Cliff Shaw <flyinggpa@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 17:58:50

David

I do not remember a dimension given for the movement of the push tub (CS05).
The real important thing to look out for an interference with the rivets in
CS05 as it rotates and the pitch push tube moves. Some people have had to
"adjust" the rivets to avoid an interference.

Good luck building.  I sure miss those days.

Cliff Shaw
1041 Euclid ave.
Edmonds, WA 98020
425 776 5555