Re: Europa-List: Tailplane Balance Arm

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Tailplane Balance Arm
From: Paul McAllister <paul.mcallister@qia.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 22:22:30

Martin,

I saw a brief reference in the Europa Flyer that I received yesterday.
There was an acknowledgement of the issue by Europa 2004 and that the matter
was currently under investigation.  They set the expectation that a
modification will be required, but didn't state the time frame when it would
be issued.

Paul