Europa-List: How to License Your Homebuilt Aircraft

Subject: Europa-List: How to License Your Homebuilt Aircraft
From: Jon Croke <jon@joncroke.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 12:25:50

This is an announcement that www.HomebuiltHELP.com has just completed
production, and is proud to announce the release of their latest DVD video
presentation: "How to License Your Homebuilt Aircraft".   (for the U.S.)

To the best of my knowledge, this is the first comprehensive DVD video that
explains
in detail the complete licensing process for experimental amateur built
aircraft - showing what/how to fill out the forms, and also demonstrating new
capabilities such as reserving an N number by going online and using the FAA
website.

I'll leave it at that, as full details are available at the
www.HomebuiltHELP.com website.  In keeping with the list's guidelines, this
will be the ONLY post on this matter, and I hope it was valuable to some Europa
builders.

Thanks!

Jon