Re: Europa-List: Manifold Pressure Gauge???

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Manifold Pressure Gauge???
From: Richard Holder <rholder@avnet.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 19:32:24

I bought mine from Europa - a 2 1/4 inch gauge - around 75 GBP plus VAT :-(

Also available from Aircraft Spruce for rather less money, but I was
desperate :-(

Richard

Bryan Allsop wrote:

> I was advised to buy a Manifold Press Gauge from Skydrive for my Rotax. They
said that they do not sell them,- "try Light Aero Spares", was their suggestion.

> LAS say they can only supply a large gauge for which I have no room in my
> panel.
They suggested Skydrive.

> To avoid any further ringing around, can anyone in the UK tell me where I can
get a small gauge which is suitable for use with the 912s manifold.