Europa-List: G-CCUL Flight Test Latest

Subject: Europa-List: G-CCUL Flight Test Latest
From: Tony Bale <tony.bale@virgin.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 19:54:12

Well folks, the last flight was completed by the test pilot yesterday with the
2 hour endurance and 8 circuits to get the landings in.
The test pilot advised us of a bit of rough running halfway through the flight,
but he was pretty sure it was carb ice, conditions were perfect for it in our
neck of the woods.

This brought the total flying time to about 5 1/4 hours all in.

We are looking forward to receiving the lengthy report Paul is putting together
with all the graphs and calcs to prove she pretty much does as she should, now
it's down to the PFA for the permit issue.

We don't run the Skydrive water manifold heater kit, what are the feelings in
the
community about it ?

All the best

Tony.