RE: Europa-List: Rotax 912S Carb Heater

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Rotax 912S Carb Heater
From: Pete Lawless <pete@lawless.info>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 10:28:28

Hi

I think the 'not fitting' is a standard feature!  Mine required some
work with a file on the carbs to get them a little less of a square peg
and able to fit into the round hole.  Another Europa owner on the field
had similar problems.

However, they do work well and its great not having to remember to turn
the thing on and off all the time.

Regards

Pete