Re: Europa-List: Rotax 912S Carb Heater

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Rotax 912S Carb Heater
From: Richard Holder <rholder@avnet.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 09:54:57

Brian

I just bought it too. I checked with the PFA and they say it is a "standard
option" on the 912S and does not require "PFA modification action". I could
forward their email if you wish.

On the other hand I found that the heater wasn't ready to slide onto the
spigot in any sensible way so I have had to send the carbs and the heaters
to Skydrive to fit. It didn't feel right so I ducked it :-( I await their
return.

Richard
Richard F.W. Holder                      01279 842804 (POTS)
Bell House, Bell Lane,                   01279 842942 (fax)
Widford, Ware, Herts,                    07860 367423 (mobile)
SG12 8SH                        email : richard.holder@avnet.co.uk
++++++++ Please note new email address ++++++++
Europa Classic Tri-gear : G-OWWW, High Cross
PA-28-181 : Piper Archer : G-JANA, EGSG (Stapleford)