Re: Europa-List: Seasonal Greetings (The shape of things to come)

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Seasonal Greetings (The shape of things to come)
From: NevEyre@aol.com
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2005 17:22:47

Hi,
I am representing Randolph the brown nosed Reindeer, he is very distressed
that Rudolph the red nosed Reindeer gets all the attention, but he,[ Randolph
the brown nosed Reindeer] never gets a mention,
Randolph the brown nosed Reindeer is in the second row of Reindeers, in
Santa's Sliegh, on the port side, directly behind Rudolph.
He has asked me to tell everyone that he can accelerate as fast as Rudolph.
He has asked me to tell that he can go as fast as Rudolph.
He has asked me to tell that he can go as far as Rudolph.
However, he does admit that he can not stop as rapidly as