RE: Europa-List: Wing top skin strip does not line up with joggle

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Wing top skin strip does not line up with joggle
From: Jeremy Davey <EuropaFlyer3@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2005 18:02:23

John,

Thanks for the info - most interesting. If Andy and Neville OK's it, I'll
fly with you any time :-)

I'm sure you know where I was coming from - I've seen some dodgy work in my
time!

Cheers,
Jeremy

Jeremy Davey
Europa Monowheel 537M G-EZZA
Europa Club Vice-Chairman, Webmaster, PFA NC Representative
PFA EC Member
"If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs, then it is
possible you haven't grasped the severity of the situation."
Tail done
Standard XS wings with mods underway
CM installed in fuse (with airbrakes fittings)
1250 build hours to date
Intended fit:
Rotax 914 turbo, Airmaster CS fully-feathering prop
Lots of lights, buttons, switches, gizmos, and alarms