RE: Europa-List: Wing top skin strip does not line up with joggle

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Wing top skin strip does not line up with joggle
From: Jeremy Davey <EuropaFlyer3@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2005 09:48:42

In fairness to the factory, I think that solution was applied worldwide!
Andrew, if Mike can't find those instructions, I'm sure that if you contact
the new factory, Andy will email them to you.

I'm not sure I'd like to fly in the one with the moved joggles on the
ribs... That bump is there for a reason :-(

Kind regards,
Jeremy

Jeremy Davey
Europa Monowheel 537M G-EZZA
Europa Club Vice-Chairman, Webmaster, PFA NC Representative
PFA EC Member
"If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs, then it is
possible you haven't grasped the severity of the situation."
Tail done
Standard XS wings with mods underway
CM installed in fuse (with airbrakes fittings)
1250 build hours to date
Intended fit:
Rotax 914 turbo, Airmaster CS fully-feathering prop
Lots of lights, buttons, switches, gizmos, and alarms