Re: Re: Europa-List: Flap Indicator

Subject: Re: Re: Europa-List: Flap Indicator
From: peter.rees05@ntlworld.com
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 16:41:59

I intend to add something a little more simple - a Microswitch and an LED to
indicate
that the flaps are not set to zero.

In the UK, does this constitue a mod - which would require to go through the
time
consuming PFA approval before the aircraft can be flow with this fitted.

Any suggestions as to the best place to pick up the movement for the
microswitch?

Peter