RE: Europa-List: Re: Europa-List Digest: 18 Msgs - 12/21/04

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Re: Europa-List Digest: 18 Msgs - 12/21/04
From: ptag.dev@tiscali.co.uk
Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2004 20:43:46

Hi! Graham
The point I'm making is that there hasn't IMHO been sufficient investigation
to have the least toe in possible, hence the excessive tyre wear and with
it the extended take off liklihood due to rolling drag. If the legs are
set up with the fuselage supported, no wings, no fuel, and no Pilot it is
unlikely to be best possible in practice. To be sorted properly it needs
some kind of vernier adjustment on the top if the legs
Regards
Bob H  G-PTAG