Europa-List: RE: Wheel well cut out

Subject: Europa-List: RE: Wheel well cut out
From: SteveD <Post2Forum@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 06:23:27
        2.60 REPLY_TO_EMPTY         Reply-To: is empty

Jos,

I went right to the edges, Floxed and taped. I'm going to add a fairing later,
so I didn't think it mattered. I did cut the the hole a little long. I misread
the manual and measured down the sides and not in the middle, again the fairing
will make nice.....

So far, so good, the gear goes up, down and has good clearances all around.

I will be adding a stop to the gear tunnel to prevent up over-travel

Steved
Visit EuropaOwnersForum http://www.europaowners.org/