Re: Europa-List: Wheel well cut out

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Wheel well cut out
From: Cliff Shaw <flyinggpa@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 22:31:59

Jos

When we cut the fus bottom for the swing arm of the landing gear, we cut
only what we need cut. As time went along we cut more as needed.  Finely we
did the "flox edge" thing to the fuse bottom.

The landing gear is to mount to the frame that is bonded in. There is no
adjustment. If the frame is in straight the gear is straight. ( if not, the
brake caliper might drag on the side wall)

I suppose a builder could add shims under a bushing block to correct an
error.  We did not have a problem.  Just installed the frame tight and
straight and every thing went OK.

Good luck!!!!
Cliff Shaw
1041 Euclid ave.