Europa-List: Fuel Tank access hole.

Subject: Europa-List: Fuel Tank access hole.
From: R.C.Harrison <ptag.dev@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 12:24:31

Hi! All
After my fuel line blockage and discovery of the obstructed tank outlet
connectors I have decide to put a top of tank access hole for inspection
and clean out purposes and maybe at a later date the use of a fuel gauge
sender.
I=92m given to understand that there is a requirement for about =BD metre of
10mm wide x 3mm thick PTFE Foam Sealer Strip.
RS catalogue has this stuff at =A355.18 plus VAT in 8 metre rolls. Which
is making my eyes water !
Does anyone have some left over from such a job or is there anyone
wishing to share in the purchase of a roll?
Regards
Bob Harrison G-PTAG  Europa 337 MKI/Jabiru 3300