Europa-List: Europa Pictures "Buried Links don't work" About:Blank

Subject: Europa-List: Europa Pictures "Buried Links don't work" About:Blank
From: Tony Renshaw <tonyrenshaw@optusnet.com.au>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 11:09:16

Gidday,
I am wondering please if some computer fellow knows why when I click on
Ira's embedded e-mail link to his web pictures it opens Internet Explorer
Version 6.0 with a page address of About:Blank.
When I open a browser normally it opens to my home page address, so that is
OK. So, any ideas will be greatly appreciated. The only way I can solve the
problem is to cut and paste the link into Explorer Address, which sort of
defeats the purpose of a buried link somewhat.
Reg
Tony Renshaw