Re: Europa-List: Re: Bonding on top

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Bonding on top
From: Paul McAllister <paul.mcallister@qia.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 22:29:46

Ken,

Take a look at http://europa363.versadev.com/ under June 2001, you will see
a check list..  I did have to change a few things recently.  I had to move
the transponder antenna down the back onto the floor behind the mass balance
arm and I had to move the VOR / Localizer antenna to the roof to get the
localizer to work properly.  The comm., VOR & transponder antenna's were all
made by Bob Archer.

If you have the aircraft set up securely in a cradle you can do leave off
bonding on the top for quite a while.  I did all of the wing incident setups
and flap setup before putting the top on.

To give you some idea, I found it an easier task than bonding in the cockpit
module

Paul