Re: Europa-List: Shoulderharness mounting

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Shoulderharness mounting
From: Davidghillam@aol.com
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 11:47:01

> significant decelleration.
> My injuries included a compression  fracture of the first lumbar vertebra,
> unstable, and one fragment was  displaced rearward 5 mm, compressing the
> thecal sac. Some very clever  surgery involved removal of the body of the
> L1

Hi,

I am very sorry to hear of your injuries and wish you a speedy  recovery.
I have heard good reports of Dynafoam energy absobing foam upholstery in  the
seat base and wonder whether it could have helped.  I have fitted it  into my
monowheel but hope never to know how effective it is.

David
G-SHSH