Europa-List: RE: Cockpit heating

Subject: Europa-List: RE: Cockpit heating
From: SteveD <Post2Forum@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2004 17:06:32
        2.60 REPLY_TO_EMPTY         Reply-To: is empty

Hi paul,
Thanks for your note about the antenna, I've now installed mine on the roof.
Even-though
some of the early photos from the gallery show it on the floor.

About the airflow from the aircraft empennage. I've seen reverse NACA scoops on
some planes. I'm not sure if they would work, unless the hole just happened to
be in a low pressure area.

What I was thinking was to use the two vent scoops that come with the kit to
make
a convergent / divergent nozzle or educator, and try to make the empennage
a low pressure area. I've built and use them at work but not for this
application.
Maybe I'll glass something up and do some car window wind tunnel testing.

My luck it will whistle  :)
Visit EuropaOwnersForum http://www.europaowners.org/