Europa-List: Vertical Card Compass

Subject: Europa-List: Vertical Card Compass
From: JEFF ROBERTS <jeff@rmmm.net>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 22:27:31

I have a place in my panel where I was planning to put a vertical card
compass to the right top of the flight instruments but not in the radio
stack area. I heard today from a reliable source that should know that
they will not work in the panel because of the electronic equipment. I
will not be using a gyro DG so I thought this would allow me to see the
full 360 that I've been use to. Has anyone been able to use a VC
compass in the Europa panel anywhere, or will I have to mount it above
somewhere for it to be accurate enough.

Thanks in advance,
Jeff
A258