RE: Europa-List: Europa Club Events for 2005

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Europa Club Events for 2005
From: Alan Burrows <alan@kestrelinsurance.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 16:18:27

Hello Bryan

I posted off your headsets today sorry I couldn't do it last week, but I
was away dealing with my fathers affairs and only returned home on
Sunday night. So you should have them in a day or so.
With regard to your calendar, please put the Isle of Man Air show in for
4th-7th August 2005. It was a good event last year and we had half a
dozen Europa's fly in for it. I hope we get more next year so we can
make it a real club event. I am happy to co ordinate things if you want
to put me down as a contact.

Cheers

Alan Burrows