RE: Europa-List: Rotax Service Bulletins

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Rotax Service Bulletins
From: R.C.Harrison <ptag.dev@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2004 07:11:34

Hi! Richard/all
I just have to make one of my general notes of observation here......as
you are aware I had to replace piston rings and reseat valves on my
Jabiru 3300 at 450 hours which initiated some bemused comments in
comparison to Rotax.
These present Rotax items of discontent go quite a way to ease my
conscience over my choice of the Jabiru.  I guess it's the whole picture
which is the ultimate consideration for initial purchase decisions. Then
having made that choice you are stuck with it warts and all.

Regards
Bob Harrison  G-PTAG  Europa MKI/Jabiru 3300