Re: Europa-List: Europa Interior

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Europa Interior
From: JEFF ROBERTS <jeff@rmmm.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 17:28:42

Thanks Alan,
I really don't remember. I think it may have been in the builders link
but I'm not sure. I remember someone here talking about that new
interior on the demonstrator and using the Florida company that put it
in.
Thats when I went there too look. Maybe there is someone else out there
that remembers seeing it.
Thanks for your help,
Jeff A258