AW: Europa-List: Total energy Vario?

Subject: AW: Europa-List: Total energy Vario?
From: Europa Alfred Buess <ykibuess@bluewin.ch>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 18:30:03

Hi Ron,

I have the same setup as Kevin, but in addition I have a pneumatic
switch in my panel that allows me to switch between the T.E.-probe and
the conventional static probe. My vario is a Filser SC-7. Not yet
flying, no real life experience.

Alfred

Alfred Buess
Laenggasse 81, CH-3052 Zollikofen, Switzerland
Tel.: +41 (0)31 911 63 32, Fax: +41 (0)31 911 56 32
E-Mail: ykibuess@bluewin.ch
Europa XS #097, Monowheel, Foam shortwing, Rotax 912S, Airmaster 332 CS