Europa-List: articulated sticks

Subject: Europa-List: articulated sticks
From: Robert T. Stone <rstone@medtechdev.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2004 19:12:29

Europa N7854M is flying again!  I have purchased the classic from George
Adrian and am now flying off the 40 hours the FAA requires from Watsonville
California, after which I will move the plane's base to Palo Alto, CA.  (at
21.2 hours aso fo today.)  Since I am relatively short, the standard
straight sticks are a bit "out there" for me, and I would like to install
the articulated control sticks.  Any suggestions as to how to obtain them -
or is the factory shipping parts again.  I am also considering installing a
contant speed prop, and would like any comments regarding both the Airmaster
and the Ivoprop on the Jabiru 3300.  (the Ivoprop costs less than half the
Airmaster, but Airmaster has a complete kit for the Europa with a Jabiru
3300.

Robert T. Stone, Ph.D., CTO
MedTech Development, LLC
5150 El Camino Real