RE: Europa-List: Interior Paint

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Interior Paint
From: Tony Krzyzewski <tonyk@kaon.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 11:57:57

>> I can only find it being sold by the gallon for $55.00. I don't need
a whole gallon. Has anyone used the Rustoleum product called Stone
Creations found at your local hardware store? I wonder if it would hold
up in the extreme temps in the cockpit.

I used a grey primer followed by speckle paint and two overcoats of
exterior clear acrylic. All of these were department store spray cans
and the finish looks really good. It's seems to have bonded really well
and I have marks on the surface even with all of the scrambling around
that goes on during the interior fitout.

Tony