Re: Europa-List: RE:Brake Oil Seals

Subject: Re: Europa-List: RE:Brake Oil Seals
From: ivor.phillips <ivor.phillips@ntlworld.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 09:01:21

Alan what fluid type are you using? I have a set of seals for the valve but
they are EPDM rubber suitable for DOT 3/4/5.1 glycol base fluid or silicone,
But not suitable for Ordinary aircraft hydraulic fluid,
Ivor Phillips
XS486 London UK
CM Installed, rudder cables complete,
trial fit top and wings,Undercarriage fitted,playing with tie bar