Re: Europa-List: A question of conscience?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: A question of conscience?
From: Kingsley Hurst <hurstkr@growzone.com.au>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 04:19:27

> For those that do not know me, I was one of the unfortunates that paid
> Europa Management (International) Limited in full for a Europa kit that
> never turned up.  I lost the lot (GBP20,000+).

Sean,

Learning what Wilson has done to people like you livers me to the extent
that I really don't know what to say.

Notwithstanding, after reading what you said about writing to the magazine
publisher, I can see no reason why you shouldn't be able to express your
feelings in the 'Letters to the Editor' columns in Popular Flying and
others.  I can't see that you would have anything to lose and the more that
man can be ostracised the better in my opinion anyway.

Also, now that you have brought this to our attention, I hope other
subscribers to those magazines make similar threats to withdraw their
subscriptions.  Rest assured I can get through life without seeing any
photos taken by Wilson.  Not being a subscriber myself, I'm sorry I cannot
support you by putting my money where my mouth is unfortunately.

To you Sean and others in the same boat, I sincerely hope the wheel of
fortune turns around your way and you can get the opportunity to share the
dream we are all working towards.

Regards
Kingsley Hurst
Mono Classic 281 in Oz.