Europa-List: RE:Borrowing a monowheel trailer

Subject: Europa-List: RE:Borrowing a monowheel trailer
From: Michael Dolphin <mikedolphin978@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 17:22:17

Chaps & Chapesses,

I've got a problem, I need to get my Mono (original tailwheel) Europa from
Newark to Redhill in the next few days.   Weather looks really awful for the
forseeable future.....   So would anyone in the area be willing to lend me a
trailer for a day (for a small consideration)   I would be really grateful.

I can be contacted here or on 07919 388492

Thanks Guys,

Mike

http://toolbar.msn.co.uk/