Europa-List: Resin Pump for sale

Subject: Europa-List: Resin Pump for sale
From: Nigel Harrison <naharrison@manx.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 12:12:49

Dear All,

Prior to the problems with EMIL, I tooled up ready for the build, and
splashed out on a good resin pump. Due to a change in plan, I no longer need
this and wonder whether anyone in UK would like to buy it. It is a Glenmarc
Portionator MBT-JR from the USA. It has a variable ratio facility, stainless
steel reservoirs and is unused (new). The cost to me was $439.00 + freight
and VAT in UK.. OK so I'm mad, but accuracy and ease of use were paramount,
and the "Europa" resin pump was not available for "technical" reasons.
Sensible offers would be entertained, but purchaser to pay the freight. I
also have a set of 'iBAL 1200' digital electronic scales (the resin pump
took forever to obtain, so I'd planned to start with the scales) and a
full-face non-powered James North Respirator (49.63 + VAT) with A2-P3
filters x 2 (5.72 each + VAT).

Please contact me off list. Not for archiving.

Regards

Nigel Harrison
Isle of Man

This email has been scanned by the Manxnet Mail Plus anti-virus system.
http://www.manx.net/default.asp?id=25