Europa-List: Antenna Question

Subject: Europa-List: Antenna Question
From: SteveD <Post2Forum@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2004 06:07:25
        2.60 REPLY_TO_EMPTY         Reply-To: is empty

You'll have to forgive my ignorance but I know nothing about antennas. I'm going
to install a Garmin (UPS) Sl-30 nav-com. I want to use the localizer and glide
slope features. I've installed a Bob Archer Nav antenna (see photo). Do I need
another antenna? I found this on the web:
"The UPSAT SL30 uses regular VHF input  and takes the glideslope signal from
that
input inside their box, thus  no splitter is required."

Thanks,
Steved.

This Email contains Photos or Attachments located at the following link:
http://forum.okhuijsen.org/viewtopic.php?p=2971#2971

Visit EuropaOwnersForum http://forum.okhuijsen.org/