Europa-List: Fuel Sender

Subject: Europa-List: Fuel Sender
From: Dan Bish <danbish@norwalktucson.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 22:16:04

Wondering if anyone out there who's installed the LTS fuel sender (mod 60)
has any comments on placement. The mod says to put it in the port headrest
storage area but it seems I've seen photos of some the were installed
outside that area a couple of inches inboard from there. It'd be nice to
have it out of the way in the headrest but that looks like it'd block using
it for storage, though it would hide the 'hump' that'll be caused by the
sender.

Also, I can't find anything in A/S about the nut ring or the NAS1473-A3
sealed anchor nuts mentioned on Page 4 of the mod instructions. Since I
didn't get the kit from Europa, it didn't come with all of the necessary
bits and pieces for a Europa I guess. It also mentions a 'alloy split ring'
on page 3 but I haven't a clue what that's all about.

Anyway, in the dark as usual so if someone's gone before me on this one and
can point me to a photo or two, it'd be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Dan

A144 - N914RB

Tucson, AZ