Re: Europa-List: Jabiru Engine Questions (round 2 of 2)

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Jabiru Engine Questions (round 2 of 2)
From: Frank Wood <fswood@shaw.ca>
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2004 19:23:12

Hi Bruce,The Europa that Andy is working on is mine.He is at present
completing the instalation of a Grand Rapids EIS system .Within the next
week or so, Florida storms permitting,we will be doing some test runs on the
Jabiru.The plane will then be shipped to Bob Berube at Flightcrafters to do
the actual test flying.To meet the vagarities and vulgarities of Transport
Canada,I am required to have 100hrs befor an imprt license will be
issued.The results during this 100hr period and from Andy,I am prepared to
publish on this forum however I can as of now comment that the co-operation
and interaction between myself and both parties has been excellent.I might
also add that my Europa is using a fixed pitch Prince airscrew that is an
interesting combination.Andy has some excellnt web photos that you may be
interested in viewing if you contact him and you have my permission to
request them.I am open to any comments and suggestions that may be offered.
Frank S Wood.Pincher Creek Alberta   fswood@shaw.ca