Re: Europa-List: Jabiru 3300 Engine option

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Jabiru 3300 Engine option
From: MICHAEL PARKIN <mikenjulie.parkin@btopenworld.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2004 14:29:17

Hi Andy,

If you are going to use the Europa web site as a market place for your
jabiru engines,  can we cut to the bottom line.

How many Europa XS aircraft have flown with the Jabiru 3300 engine that have
not experienced severe cooling problems.  I have only heard of 2 in the UK
and during trial flying - both aircraft had difficulty making the take-off
point before they overheated.  I accept that this may well be a cowling
issue - but has it yet to be proven successfully?

And yes you are right, I am very satisfied with my Rotax 914.

regards,

Mike.