RE: Europa-List: Jabiru Support for Europa -- was: Firewall Forward-less

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Jabiru Support for Europa -- was: Firewall Forward-less
From: Andy Silvester <info@suncoastjabiru.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 20:31:36

Thanks, Duncan. I'm assuming you're referring to UK gallons, so converting
to US gallons, and taking my initial 22% improvement in consumption with the
new needle-and-jet setup, this means the Jabiru would be burning 3.1 UK GPH
based on your numbers. In the ball-park with Rotax, I'd say!

Cheers

Andy

Suncoast Sportplanes, Inc.
www.suncoastjabiru.com