RE: Europa-List: Spraylat

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Spraylat
From: Richard Iddon <riddon@sent.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 09:41:33

I don't want to appear too simplistic but this spraylat sounds quite a
lot of bother.  I simply covered the windows with tough polythene, the
stuff that the windows came wrapped in, and stuck it on with electrical
insulation tape. Other than checking and resticking the tape
occasionally, no probs.

Richard Iddon G-RIXS
(now 130 hrs including 3 European trips and wondering why I also made
such a fuss about various aspects of the build.  Building is fun but
flying the thing is fantastic!)