Europa-List: Europa for sale

Subject: Europa-List: Europa for sale
From: Michael Dolphin <mikedolphin978@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2004 21:19:54

Still available;     My Beautiful Monowheel with a Rotax 912.

G - BWWB has 420 hrs TT and has a useful load of 525 lbs.

It flies wonderfully and has never been damaged.

A has a very comprehensive panel includes an A/H,  a D.I.  GPS and a Mode C
TXPDR.   A test flight will confirm the 120 kts cruise with a fuel burn of
3.5 GPH.

Reason for sale:- I need to fund a CPL IR course.

New price of  29,500 is excellent value and a new permit will of course be
included.

Mike Dolphin can be contacted here or on   07919 388492

http://toolbar.msn.co.uk/