Europa-List: Plexiglas for the doors - a bit of a problem

Subject: Europa-List: Plexiglas for the doors - a bit of a problem
From: simon miles <simon.miles@skynet.be>
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2004 18:15:42

Today, two and a half years after picking up my fuselage kit, I have
discovered a small problem with the plexiglas supplied for my doors... The
part for the starboard door is perfect but, unfortunately, the one for the
port door is the same shape as the one supplied for the starboard door!

Does anyone who received their kit at about the same time have *my* port
window? If so, I'll happily swap it for *their* starboard one. If not, I'll
contact the factory to find out the availability of new transparencies.

And there I was, feeling smug, that I had everything needed to complete my
kit :-(

Simon Miles,

Builder #508,
Tri-gear,