RE: Europa-List: Europas for sale

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Europas for sale
From: Robert Berube <bberube@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 20:22:05

Hi Craig,
I wish we had FWF kits as we need a couple ourselves.  We should have on of
the latest Jabiru FWF installed on a tri-gear very soon and will put 100 hrs
of test time on it.  It is a neat engine and perhaps is a viable option.  We
have installed two others but they are not flying yet.

Regards,
Bob Berube