Europa-List: PFA income structure

Subject: Europa-List: PFA income structure
From: Jeremy Davey <EuropaFlyer3@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 10:43:34

Guys,

(Sorry, another one for the UK folks, but it is an important one. Thanks to
the overseas folks for bearing with me on this!)

The EC of the PFA have formed a sub-committee to do a bottom-up review of
the charging structure of the Association, and yours truly is on the
sub-committee. This will look at all charges, including subscriptions as
well as Engineering charges.

It is important that members are as widely consulted as possible =96 so if
you=92ve got thoughts on this topic, please let me know privately.

Thanks and regards,

Jeremy

Jeremy Davey

Europa Monowheel 537M G-EZZA

Tail done
Standard XS wings with mods underway
CM installed in fuse (with airbrakes fittings)

1200 build hours to date

Intended fit:
Rotax 914 turbo, Airmaster CS fully-feathering prop
Lots of lights, buttons, switches, gizmos, and alarms