Europa-List: RE: Europa company website

Subject: Europa-List: RE: Europa company website
From: SteveD <Post2Forum@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 09:10:54
        2.60 REPLY_TO_EMPTY         Reply-To: is empty
etc.

Wow, that was fun. The link that John found was to the old Europa site. It's
like
a web time capsule. Instead of deleting the old site they made the home page
a redirect to the new Europa site. All the back pages are still there. The
newest
entry I could find was Nov 1997. Ahhh the good old days.
As far as the current web site being down, I think that is a good sign. The
site
being up gave the impression of "business as usual", which is not the case.
When the site comes back it should have up to date, pertinent information.
If someone is in contact with Europa 04, I would be happy to serve their PDF
update
and mod files from the EuropaOwnersForum, until they come back online. I'm
pretty sure I have them all. Let me know, and I could have them on the forum
in an hour or two.

Some stats on the EuropaForum:
We are closing in on 4000 builders photos, making it the single largest
collection
of builders photos / logs of any homebuilt aircraft.
The Forum is also receiving 200 hits per day.
The Matronics auto posting and threading forum is working well on custom
modified
beta software, giving features that no other forum has.
I'd like to thank the Europa Club for helping shape the feature list of the
Forum.
Without the flurry of emails, some heated, some humorous, back and forth in
the days before the forum went online, I would not have pushed the feature list
to include what we have today.

Chat later,
Steved
Visit EuropaOwnersForum http://forum.okhuijsen.org/