Re: Europa-List: Mono Wheel Trailer Spares

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Mono Wheel Trailer Spares
From: RoddyEuropa@aol.com
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2004 03:34:22

Hi Steve

I replaced the original straps with a solid foam supports inside the steel
trailer wing supports U's. Made from blue foam lined with softer foam from a
camping sleeping mat. I found this worked much better than the  original
straps.

If I did it again I would make a glass fibre support using the wing wrapped
in soft foam as a plug, to get a better fit.

Rod Kesterton #220