Europa-List: Fuel Mizer vrs NavMan

Subject: Europa-List: Fuel Mizer vrs NavMan
From: Aircraft Spruce <funplane@YAHOO.COM>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 14:41:39
   da2a@yahoogroups.com, Aircar@yahoogroups.com,
   canard-aviators@yahoogroups.com, Corby_Starlet@yahoogroups.com,
   navion_aircraft_mail@yahoogroups.com, piper-cub-builders@yahoogroups.com,
   quicksilverultralightowners@yahoogroups.com, RV10@yahoogroups.com,
   subaruaircraft@yahoogroups.com, europa-list@matronics.com,
   kitfox-list@matronics.com, kolb-list@matronics.com

Builders,

Thanks for bringing the matter of Fuel Mizer vs.
NavMan fuel computers to our attention.  We have
carried Fuel Mizer for a couple of years and had never
heard of NavMan.  We asked the manufacturer of NavMan
about the difference in the units, and as you can see
---From the following commentary there is definitely a
difference,  only the Fuel Mizer is recommended for
Aviation use.  Fuel Mizer has been thoroughly tested
in aviation applications and is certified for
CAO-95-45 aircraft in the Australia.

Best Regards,

Jim Irwin
President, Aircraft Spruce