Re: Europa-List: Propellers NSI CAP 140

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Propellers NSI CAP 140
From: Mark Burton <markb@ordern.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 11:31:11

Apologies for yet another commercial message but it is related to a

> As far as I know, unlike the other manufacturers, NSI have yet to
> develop a constant speed controller which eases pilot workload and
> improves performance.

Smart Avionics (www.smartavionics.com) produces a constant speed
controller (the CSC-1/G) that is suitable for electric VP props like
the NSI or the Rospeller.

Given the commercial nature of this message, I may as well mention
that Smart Avionics has recently started producing a low-cost dynamic
propeller balancer kit aimed at the homebuilt/experimental market.

Ok, no more commercials from me (at least until the next product
arrives!)

Mark