RE: Europa-List: COWL

Subject: RE: Europa-List: COWL
From: beecho@beecho.org
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 16:00:44

Hi Al
You ask: As I understand it, it's the same cowl except for the prop
opening size and the air intakes.   The same cowl as what?  It is very
different from the standard Europa cowl meant for a rotax engine.  I
have installed the Jabiru cowl over a J 3300 and might be able to answer
any questions.
Tom Friedland A079 N96V XS Mono