Europa-List: mono gear retraction

Subject: Europa-List: mono gear retraction
From: Mike Gamble <mp.gamble@virgin.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2004 22:00:52

Ferg, Paul and Graham - thanks for your input.
I guess I shall have to groove the tunnel sidewall to inset the stb brake cable
clear of the caliper (allowing for its movement outboard with wear) and possibly
fit another tufnel block to realign the cable with the pulley.
I would rather not cut the wall and move the brake cylinder outboard so where do
you think an u/c stop should go Graham?

Thanks
Mike Gamble
XS440mono

ps Would a 2ft strip of rigid steel through the u/c selector slot make a good
emergy
u/c release?